Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Have an account?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Does anyone want to talk

@ArraDreaming hey mate! Yeah been on leave, took some time to begin the process of decluttering my house! I didn't get it finished like I thought I would, so now my house is basically a big, chaotic, ADHD hurricane of mess 😅

Aww nice, are the pics like printed ones you could put into frames?

For sure they could go on a wall in our new house maybe @Jynx

Ahh man our house is the same right now I started packing up stuff the garage 😑 then I stopped

@ArraDreaming yeah nice! 

Yeah it's a pretty hectic task hey, and packing doubly so! You kinda gotta plan ahead so you're not packing something away that you end up needing, or end up packing something into some random box then forgetting where it is... Pain in the bum for sure!

Add kids into that @Jynx

Oh yeah @ArraDreaming how could I forget the most chaotic factor of all! 😂

When do you have to be out of the current place by? 

As soon as possible @Jynx like I said our landlord needs to rip our floorboards up and lay new carpet in one room and I don’t want to be here for that, the other place is vacant but not available for 2 weeks…. gonna be a big job but I’m thinking in 2-3 weeks so we don’t have to pay double rent? We are just going to work out our dates tonight and speak to our landlord so there is not too much crossover

We have to somehow fit this around a 1st birthday lol @Jynx

omg of course @ArraDreaming haha

Reckon you'll be at the new place by then? 

Preferably @Jynx
That’s just over 3 weeks away
how was your time off

@ArraDreaming yeah really good, totally needed. Didn't get as much done on the cleaning as I'd hoped but made a start, which I think is the main thing ay. Heck, maybe by the time I finish the whole house, it'll be time to start decluttering again 🤣

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Have an account?

For urgent assistance