Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Have an account?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Does anyone want to talk

aww how cute @ArraDreaming 

I said oh mate you cant wear it to bed that’s not safe he goes “I wear norf clothes to kinder??” sure mate, you rep the north gear anytime you like @Jynx @Birdofparadise8

Re: Support for Flowerlove22

Yeah few others thing going on besides moving but we adjust @Jynx as adults we just hold the fort and keep everything the same as much as we can

Why can’t he wear the top to bed? @ArraDreaming 

Would get real hot reckon, he mostly wanted the beanie and the scarf which was a no @Birdofparadise8

Fair enough for the scarf and beanie. Is the top thick? @ArraDreaming 

It’s just a normal footy jumper like of those shiny ones everyone wears but long sleeve @Birdofparadise8

Haha yesss @ArraDreaming GO NORF! 

Aye that's it hey, life likes throwing us all the challenges at once. And then it cools off, waits until we've finally relaxed and gotten comfy, then the universe is like 'Oh hey I notice you haven't had a crisis for a while, care for an all-you-can-stress buffet?'

Yeah pretty much…. have no right to complain though they all exciting things @Jynx

a lot going on with my sibs as well as you know and I wish I could do more

Not sure how we've ended up back on this thread @ArraDreaming lol lemme see if I can move the posts. Also, next time you go to reply, maybe just double check the little 'Subject' text box above the main text box and make sure it's the right thread? This happens to me if I try to reply to a thread whilst still in the process of posting to another. If you're using Quick Reply it could also be a bug! idk

I'll try to move the replies and then respond properly over on the 'Does anyone want to talk?' thread 😉

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Have an account?

For urgent assistance