Skip to main content
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Craft Corner

Thank you for posting @Maggie  these are lovely

They are amazing! Well done!

Is Jam Making considered a Craft I wonder?  Anyway I havent got anything else recently completed to show here, so I thought I'd show you what I did yesterday.  I was given a large bag of lemons, some mandarins and a few limes.  Much more than I can use before they go off.  So I made a batch of Lemon/Mandarin/Lime Marmalade.  Here are the 5 jars of produce I made yesterday after hours of cutting up rind and fruit.  I'm happy with it, except it may be a little thicker than I'd have liked.  Might have cooked it a few minutes longer than ideal.  It tastes good though.  If I were really crafty, I would have made some of those little cloth things people put on their jar lids to make them look pretty.  But no, I dont have any suitable material for that.  Sorry folks.  It might be a while before my next Diamond Painting is finished, but when it is, I will put it up here for you all to see.  @Maggie @CheerBear @Faith-and-Hope @Eve7 @KEJ @Shaz51 

Emelia 🌸

Marmalade.jpg

Wow! Great work @Emelia8
I consider ham making a craft because of the different techniques and ingredients you need to do to make it. I love lemon curd butter myself!
My grandmother used to make jams and chutney - I especially loved her tomato chutney either just on its own or with ham on white bread! You’ve given me a very happy memory of her so thank you! She also used to like marmalade as well!
I look forward to seeing more of your creations! Maybe you could also post your recipe on the @Recipes thread if you want to share it?
Have fun!
Judi9877

Re: Craft Corner.Number 3 attempt

Hi all.

i went to do some more pottery and it is progressing slowly. My anxiety level was pretty stable and my concentration level sort of okay.F6CA5319-A282-4768-A107-89484F81DB6D.jpeg4E14CDD6-3A23-46EB-8B73-70509D08DD70.jpeg

Well done @KEJ
I’m very impressed! Keep it up👍

WOW! Great effort @Emelia8 

you are so clever as well as kind, thoughtful and nice.

💙🧡💙

66B7121B-BCC3-4534-B20A-367DF6FA68A1.jpeg

It’s looking amazing @KEJ. 👍👍👍

That looks awesome. Well done!

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance