Skip to main content
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

AustralianWoman
Casual Contributor

Am I just not using this site correctly?

I was hoping to come on and chat to other people in real time, every now and then.  No one ever seems to be on. The chat to us section NEVER works either 

2 REPLIES 2

Re: Am I just not using this site correctly?

@AustralianWoman  Hey AustralianWoman and welcome to the forums. I dont know why you havent been able to contact anyone as there are people on 24 hours a day. Even at weekends there is someone  usually online. I  agree with the chat feature not working though. Maybe someone who is more tech savvy can help re moving around the forums. Hope you have a nice day. greenpeax

Re: Am I just not using this site correctly?

Hi @AustralianWoman, thanks for reaching out. It sounds like you're talking about our web chat service offered by our counsellors through our Help Centre (i.e. not on these Forums?).

I'm sorry to hear that you haven't been able to get through to anybody. If no-one's responding on the web chat, it unfortunately just means that all of our counsellors are busy. If you're open to talking on the phone, you can try calling us instead on 1800 187 263 (Monday to Friday, 10am - 10pm, Australian Eastern Standard Time). You can also schedule a time to talk if that suits. You can keep trying with the web chat if you like and hopefully a counsellor will be available.

Otherwise there are people on these forums who you can chat with any time of the day/week - I can see you've made a thread and there's already people engaging with it so that's great 😊 I'm not sure if you've had the chance to look all around the forums, but there's social threads you might be interested in, hobby groups, morning-/afternoon tea check-in threads, etc. If there are particular threads you'd like to see but don't exist yet, you're welcome to create them! 😊

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance