Skip to main content

Re: Support for Flowerlove22

Soak in the energy of the river @Sunnyside226 There is something so peaceful and beautiful about water.

Is there a way you can mend the relationship with your siblings? I know you probably have already tried so please ignore that if that is the case.

I know this is not much consulation but we, here, appreciate you 🦋🥰

Hey @Sunnyside226 I can’t stay because I’ve got dinner and kids to sort out but I just wanted to ask what connection you have to the river? If you don’t have one, find one, water is healing for me, I’ve also lost both of my parents too mate

Hey @ArraDreaming You and @Sunnyside226 have loss and grief in common - wish that wasn't the case for either of you 😒💕 Much love to you both.

@Zoe7 @ArraDreaming  my dad loves the water we would sit here for hours  

@Zoe7  sorry I just miss them  yes I am safe sorry I forgot 

@Zoe7 I miss my mum every day just like @Sunnyside226
Time doesn’t make it easier just makes you wiser, you learn to cope with it better, always there even in the background.

It’s hard especially around big milestones

I can imagine how much you miss them @Sunnyside226 @ArraDreaming Grief has no process nor timeline hey.

@Zoe7 are you a worker here?  

Just wondering. Your a nice person 

I am a mess   I am having a bad night 

Nah @Sunnyside226 Just a member like you 👍

I like chatting to you 💕

I had many, many of those kind of nights - not easy to get through but I have confidence you will.

No timeline and it fluctuates and it’s a funny thing because it’s so different…. I probably spent the first 6-12 months of my mum passing away in shock and almost then it all hit me, different feeling that all mixed that made no sense in combination resentment, guilt, all of it, it’s such a journey for different people @Zoe7 even between the way I grieved for my dad and the way I did for my mum….

Yeah it is hard and we do grieve for different people in different ways @ArraDreaming  ...and no way is right or wrong nor timelines set. It can also hit you in different ways and often when least expected. 😒