Skip to main content
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our stories

LostAngel
Senior Contributor

what was today like and what am I thankful for?

hi everyone so today I had a good day went for a drive to see an older cousin,it was a more relaxed visit than the previous family gatherings and not so many people more one on one time and small group it did turn out to be casual just watching movies and talking and snack food including chocolate and popcorn it was really nice to see how far my cousins come in his own life this year as hes been through alot this year so its good to see him smile and laugh and be in a more calm happy way instead of how things where for him at the begging of this year so yes Im very thankfull for the family who stand by each other when we need each other,Im thankfull for the talking and listening and company of those around me who are aornd not because they have to be but because they choose to be and I choose to be ,appreciate the hopefully good things in store for the new year,its important to spend time with the people who get who you are as a person,I like giving time and gifts to those who appreciate it and becoming more aware of who those particular people are for me and my life and for them and there lives in return relationships ,friendships and even in family its all about communication and who you can trust its also about respect and always equal give and take ve become close with my older cousin in a good way guess Ill alaways need someone to be like an older brother to me xHeart 

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance