Forums Home

Lived Experience Forum

Acceptance, connection, support. Share the journey.

Safe, anonymous discussion for people living with mental illness, moderated 24/7 by mental health professionals.

Read the community guidelines
cancel
Showing results forΒ 
Search instead forΒ 
Did you mean:Β 

Our stories

Re: rough time

tbh im not much of a playdough, slime or the likes sort of person. ive made a few batches of playdough for sisters but I never really got into it not even as a kid. crafty stuff I like though @Faith-and-Hope

Tired, but okay @outlander , and procrastinating about starting my homework, so O am going to have to disappear for a while and get in with it.  I am glad you have some lovely company here at the moment, and your planned activities this evening sound good for you.  And yes, I get that ..... maybe your brain is using lights-out as a trigger to start up again.  Perhaps some gentle music will help with that time of night ?

Anyway, must go.  Catch you later.

we're good at procrastination here lol. hope you get a good start on it though. Will catch you later ❀🌹
and yeah I think your right lights out is a trigger atm, I use music and games and things but I don't normally sleep much so makes it hard to fill in those extra hours
@Faith-and-Hope

Rest if / when you can’t sleep @outlander ..... it’s like saving with cents rather than dollars, but it’s still saving ..... πŸ’•

Good night @Faith-and-Hope , @outlander , @CheerBear , @eth , @Gazza75  xx 

that's true @Faith-and-Hope Heart
love the analogy too πŸ’°

goodnight @Shaz51 sleep well xo
Highlighted

hi sis @Sans911 πŸ’•

Evening lil Sis @outlander πŸ’œ πŸ’œ πŸ’œ