Skip to main content
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our stories

Re: Ups and Downs of Husband`s Mental Illness

@Shaz51 

When Mr Darcy was battling the side effects of his meds we became intentional about serving sizes and adequate veg/ fibre/ water/ healthy options which resulted in quite a few health benefits - but as you say he has got to want to do this.

thank you my @Emelia8 

decide wher to put it xxxx

very true @Former-Member , i am decreasing the amount but it is what he will have in between and after dinner 

Hey @Shaz51   just going through my notifications and went looking for your post on not sure what to do - it looks like a whole thread has been deleted.  I'm very sorry to hear about those awful memories coming up for you.  I know first-hand how hard that can be to deal with.  Hope you are having a peaceful afternoon today and getting some you time.  @Emelia8 and @BlueBay  I hope you're ok now too.  If any of you wants to chat or debrief come find me on the A long rave thread, or anywhere else.  I'll be here for an hour or so.  Take care and be kind to yourselves xoxo

Thanks @eth ... Im fine, and hope @Shaz51 @BlueBay are too.

The "not sure what to do" thread is still there. But Shaz's post has still not reappeared. The thread is in the Carers side, and currently still appears at the bottom of the latest posts list.

Emelia 💖

Thank  you  @Emelia8 , @eth  Heart

I got the email about why it was deleted,  but I have not fixed it yet and reposted 

@eth  I was replying  and sharing about what happened  with being mentally and  emotionally  abused by my father 

And then a surprised  situation  with my uncle which I could not believe it  happened 

It is in answering  @Emelia8 , and @BlueBay  experiences  in not feeling good 

@Appleblossom , @Former-Member , @Maggie 

Good morning @Shaz51   yes I saw your post in my notifications but then it didn't come up when I clicked on it so I knew it had been deleted.  In this case I do think it could have been left up, not sure what guideline you breached.  I really feel for what you've been through.  Hoping having those memories come up has not left you distressed and re-living those moments.  Whatever you can do to ground yourself in the present would be a good idea.  Love you mate, xoxo

Hello @Malinka@dizzyroundabout@Raoh72@KarenSD@xtine@Toki@Missmum87@Grasshopper3 HeartHeart

sending you all tender hugs and letting you know you are not alone 

@eth@Emelia8 , @Former-Member , @Schitzo@Anastasia 

DAMMM if I do and DAMMed if I don't --- arrgggggg 

@Shaz51  talk to me ... Please.

I have read this same post in 5 different threads now. Clearly you are distressed. Tell me whats wrong. @Former-Member 

Emelia

hi @Shaz51 

It sounds like you may be in some trouble this evening Shaz. Feeling damned can be a terrible burden for anyone to bear.  I am concered  that you might not be safe. Are you okay?

Please reach out for help off the forums if you need to get supported.

take care 

Whitehawk

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance