Skip to main content

Re: Sharing my life with Ms Sophie (Bipolar II)

Hi @Determined Ms S is a little better but still has an awful headache migraine  and is in bed all day ... altho she found the motivation to walk around park once , have a shower and do some stretches so I’m super happy about that ... I got to go to work which was great too ... then I cooked us a lovely dinner which was well received ... now some down time for me before bed yay ...Ms S agreed to a follow up doc appt Saturday morning to ask for neck and head scans so we can take them to neurologist in jan and make sure nothing else going on 

Have you been able to catch up on your sleep @Sophie1

Yes feeling good today - Just having a green tea now then off to bed for me ... I’m proud of my self care this week I stopped when I needed to and worked when I needed to., something I don’t always get right ... how r u @Former-Member? 

Gold star for you @Sophie1 😀.

Remaining relatively steady here.

Any relief in sight in the migraine front @Sophie1?

Hi @Former-Member has receded to a headache today with no nausea or light sensitivity ,.. we succeeded in getting a referral for an MRI tho which is good as we remembered when the migraines kicked off Ms S had a significant fall and hit head on edge of bath ... worth a check and also good to take scans to neurologist in jan ... she has been sleeping a lot tho ... not sure if genuine tired or depression or pain or medication ... how are you ? 

Best to get things checked out @Sophie1, as you no doubt already know, when things aren't right medically, psych symptoms can worsen. 

Hey Soph I have type 1, looks like a nice thread.

in bed most of the day =/ but hey its Sunday. All back on this week...

Hope your headache feels better soon

Hi @Former-Member .. my partner Ms S has Bipolar II, generalised anxiety and depression ... and as per recent thread she is struggling with a nasty headache and migraine coming and going for past couple of months ... we have been partners since 1997 when we met as students and fell in love ... feeling a bit sentimental tonight as reading an autobiography by a 9/11 widow .. ‘the alchemy of grief’ ... beautifully written And incredibly raw and honest ... anyway it’s late and I have an early start tomoz but thx for saying hi 🙂 look forward to chatting more :-)have a great Monday and I hope your week starts well 

Does Ms S find Christmas stressful @Sophie1?