Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our stories

Techunique
Senior Contributor

On my way In again.

I want to never gave to check into a ward ever again. I wish tyat option was on the table

4 REPLIES 4

Re: On my way In again.

@Techunique Dear Techunique we havent met before so I know nothing about you but I am sorry that you have to go in again ... I dont know what to say other than we will be thinking of you and wishing you well and most of all hoping you will never have to go into one of these facilities ever again.xx

Hi @Techunique,

It sucks that you need to go back into hospital. I super hope that there will come a time when you don't need to go again. I hope you find the current stay in hospital helpful - though I know from experience that this often isn't the case. Smiley Sad

Hello @Techunique

That sounds terribly difficult, how are things going for you at the moment, are you currently out of hospital? There are some other threads that also talk about hospital that I am wondering whether you might find helpful to read about as others who have shared similar experiences, some even found hospital helpful in some way.

There is a great thread by @Atalanta that talks about 'Hospital experiences' as well as @oceangirl who has a great thread called 'Diaries of hospital treatment'

Lunar 🙂

I'm out again, things are okay-ish I guess, I'm just very tired of having to be hospitalized in a very MI intolerant culture. I'm American and the hospitals for mental illness here are very prison like, I've been chained to a bed in solitary confinement more than once, luckily not this time though.

Someday I hope to have a hold on how to stay out but if I'm endangering myself I figure hospitalization is better than the alternatives.
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance