Skip to main content
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our stories

Re: My life partner has Bipolar ii

Hi @Former-Member, how are things with your mum progressing?  Have you locked in your trip to visit yet?

Thinking also of Mr D as am aware you have some concerns. 

Trust all is as well as it can be. 

We have booked to go away @Determined, head off at the end of the month. 

Have sent a note to Mr D's case worker about my concerns.

PS Things are not critical, perhaps not quite as good as they could be.

did you get a reply back @Former-Member about mr darcy xxx

yes I was wondering about Bipolar 11 and relationships

eg -- my friend did not like mr shaz`s photo -- she said she does not like sad photos  , ever since that day mr shaz does not like her ??

The twin the same @Shaz51, would not go in a cafe as they were not quite open and the lady said to call back in 10 mins but he needed to put shoes on.

My mum didn't like the Christmas card we sent her (which was exactly the same as the one we sent last year) and apparently refused to put it up with her other cards. Tonight on the phone she mentioned she had taken all the cards down and Mr D was very rude, yelling down the phone asking her what she did with our card @Shaz51.

yes if I say something about my aunty or cousin he keeps that in mind and then he does not want to be in their company at all @Former-Member

@Shaz51 the case worker did get back to us, catching up next week.  

My sister had words with Mr D and he was most upset; did not want her to stay with us again.  Not sure if he remembers it (has memory loss attributed to ECT). 

Ouch @Former-Member, little things like that can make things awkward. 

mr shaz was upset as he found out what his mum had said to me years  ago @Former-Member I am trying to say it is ok , but he is still upset about it xx

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance