Skip to main content
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our stories

Re: My life partner has Bipolar ii

Will be praying that things go smoothly for you both -- me too @Former-Member xxx

Quick Hi and waves @Former-Member

Thinking of you and Mr D. 

thG64AXGCF.jpg@Former-Member

I tell you, if you don't laugh you cry ...

Booked to visit my 87 year old Mum who lives interstate at the end of the month.  She's had another fall  so I rang to check in on her.  Just as well she is a bit deaf and did not hear him as when she told me she was looking forward to our visit Mr Darcy called out it was going to be our 'farewell tour'.

He didn't want to go on the trip to start with. I asked if he would come to support me, which he kindly agreed to as Mum probably needing to move into a Care situation. Then he let a whole lot of people know we are going and wants to catch up with them all ...

He was all upset and almost crying this evening as earlier today he poured the coffee he had made for me into his cup which had a the powder from a caramel latte sachet in it and not my designated mug which had coffee sugar in it.  Sounds quite benign, but it was things like this that he would get upset about as he went into crisis.

Hugs @Former-Member

I missed this yesterday and was just popping in now to check in. 

I can see your concern in that.

Will be praying that the trip goes well for you.

How is Mr D tonight? 

ohhh hugs @Former-Member Heart

how is mr D tonight xx

Hello @Determined xx

Mr D kept busy today in the garden, weeding this morning, mowing this afternoon.  Seems a bit less stressed today.

I saw counselor this am and made up a batch of museli this afternoon.

Walked the dog together after tea, silver lining is I need to do something to get fit 😬

@Former-Member

Thinking of you and Mr Darcy. 

hello @Former-Member

how is everything today xx

how are you and how is mr @Former-Member

having trouble with my computer -- sooo slow , doing a scan now , so might take some time

Yikes @Shaz51 hope your computer OK.

Things here steady. Mr D had GP today for MH plan to see a local psychologist.  

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance