Skip to main content
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our stories

Re: My Story and where to from here.. (very personal)

I can’t keep up I dunno where are you going now? @Flying_Hams

if it helps @Flying_Hams i havent had a relationship either. It would be a little tricky i would think to commit to a relationship right now when your going to be going overseas. long distance relationships can be hard work but not impossible so if you are wanting to try and form a relationship then i say go for it.

the UK @TAB

I think it's more the sense of missing out on something @outlander so many guys and girls are hooking up, dating heaps and figuring themselves out but I feel like I have had none of that. It's like cultural obsession with sex and all this, but people seem to be negligent against the consequences for people who don't have that..

Although I must say that we all have our own experiences I guess. that's just how the cookie crumbles so to speak.

yes unfortunalty alot of society is based on our experiences esp when it comes to other people and intimacy @Flying_Hams but it all comes at different times for others and itll come for you too even if it takes a little longer. some people do the whole one night stand thing so i guess thats an option for you if your after experiences.

I don't think I'm built for that @outlander

But people must seem to think I am because of how I appear. Idk. I'm really not lol. People can be inadvertently cruel like that.

I thought about that whole one night stand thing. But it just seems really desperate... Or something.. But then there are people who don't do the one night stand thing but seem to be okay and find relationships..

@Flying_Hams everyone has different comfort levels, im not the sort of person to do one nighters due to the trust issue i have.

Some people may appear to think that your that sort of person but then there are others who wont. Each to their own. i wouldnt worry to much about that.

One nighters dont really seem that desparate to me tbh, its usually something that just 'happens'. everyone finds love and experiences things in their own way and time.

thats a good way of looking at it @outlander

IT just happens. Big deal.

Well said 🙂

also I am just looking at historic photos.

Check this out

https://www.jpl.nasa.gov/spaceimages/images/largesize/PIA00452_hires.jpg

@outlander it is earth.. the small dot on the right

The universe is a big place @Flying_Hams lots to discover out there yet.
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance