Skip to main content
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our stories

Re: My Story and where to from here.. (very personal)

that is a possibility @Flying_Hams and the heat making you tired isnt all that helpful either. Do you think for tonight you could put your worries aside and do something relaxing and have an early bed to recharge abit?

Well it was worth a try @Flying_Hams think things Ive done over my life were partially fact based at best. I do have regrets sometimes tho. What is so bad about doing it? Says me Im like Goldilocks with jobs am back at same site/job walked away from months ago after getting hump w supervisor. If I could have got thru ok doubtful.. would be cashed up to eyeballs now. He is on Nightshift but saw him 1st day he put on a show of saying hello then laughike smile on face like haha I got him or isnt he an idiot. Well sometimes the idiot is the one without the money in bank. Anyway bad analogy prob cos I dont know why I ever A chose this work or B didn’t get out while going was still good ie 6 years ago .. lol

Lots of nice women in Poland @Flying_Hams sorry for triviality

I'm just playing pc atm @outlander
Might see if there is a soccer match on later. As I said, Relationships are always on my mind now too

Live and learn I guess @TAB

sorry i missed that post @Flying_Hams
what is it about relationships thats on your mind?

lol @TAB yeh true there was, except i won't be in Poland xD

Yea even at my age @Flying_Hams but I couldn’t stand it. Perhaps learn by Living ... backatchta ... lol .... 💥😸😎🎩

Just that I sometimes think because I am 25 I should be focusing on that. I've never even had a single gf... @outlander

... Live Long and Prosper 🖖 @Flying_Hams 😸
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance