Skip to main content
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our stories

Re: Life can be a Pain

Thanks @Appleblossom . Just been hibernating and hiding in the background.  Feel more comfortable there. 

Me too. @utopia Just know I am aware of you floating around and still fond. 

Heart

Lovely and calming to read about your walk at the lake.--- awwwww @Owlunar , @Appleblossom , that sounds sooooo lovely xoxo

chicken with proscuitto and fetta to roast -- sounds nice @Appleblossom 

we are having potato bake and sausages xx

@Owlunar   It’s sounds like you are having a great time, the place sounds lovely make the most of it.  ❤️❤️

Hi @Shaz51 @utopia @Razzle @Appleblossom @BlueBay 

It is lovely being able to share how much I am enjoying myself atm and wish you were all here too - it is a lovely place for a holiday

I walked a long way yesterday so I am taking it easy today - having several days is better and less rushed than when I wanted to get back to Companion Cat - I feel I can take a day off and read and just take a stroll later - I could live here happily - and the people are really friendly - I don't think it would be as peaceful during the school holidays though  

I feel very much at peace sitting here looking out of the window at the lake and with the sand dunes on the other side - there are swans and pelicans as well as seagulls and some other sea birds - I might buy some bread rolls later and throw them out to the gulls and the other birds come up to see what's happening - the swans are more dignified and will take a scrap if it is handy but don't fight for anything and the pelicans don't bother - also - at low tide there are so many life-forms busy living their lives - I think I enjoy this more than the other holidays I have had over the last 4 years - perhaps because there are few tourists and no high rise buildings.

We could have a beach picnic - using all the sand which is there 

Dec

Sandwiches-High-Definition.jpg

sandwich1.jpg

wow , what a sandwich @Owlunar , I could not get my mouth around that at all xx

Hello @utopia , @Razzle , @Appleblossom 

Hi @Shaz51 @utopia @Razzle @Appleblossom @BlueBay@Zoe7  

It was a beautiful morning - glorious - but it has come over cloudy and cool late this afternoon - I am going home tomorrow and the time has gone very quickly but I am ready to go home.

It was a wonderful evening yesterday - the tide was way out - there were 20 or thirty black swans on the lake and the surface was like a mill pond - I sat on the sea wall and watched the sunset and I know I have been here many times before and will do so again - I am sure of that

I bought my daughter a gift - two tiny little cats carved out of crystals - one blue and one white - I got a couple of uncut crystals for myself - I don't always buy myself keepsakes but this time I did

I enjoy remembering my holidays - it's 7 in 3.5 years now - yes - I am thinking about the next one - in late winter - back to the tropics I think - it was great in Cairns - getting away from the Melbourne winter is a priority - I will enjoy planning where to go next

Dec

It does sound like you have had a wonderful time away @Owlunar The sunset, the swans, the tide being out - all lovely things to remember from your trip.

I remember how much you loved Cairns and it is a perfect winter get away for you so I hope you get back there this winter.

Have a good trip home Dec Heart

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance