Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our stories

Zoe7
Community Guide

Re: Dark Skies

It is good that you have sold the farm @Wanderer  - fingers crossed it all goes though for you. That is a big upheaval for you but yu seem to be handling it well. Looking for a house for you and your daughter is both excitung and stressful - I hope you find something soon and can begin your new life in a new place. Moving itself is a big issue but that also sounds like it will be a fresh new start and you are actually looking forward to it - that is a good thing.

Handling and sorting things can be emotionally draining but give yourself credit for being able to do those things. Often when we need to just get things done we do not give ourselves that pat on the back for actually getting them done so remember to be kind to yourself nd give yourself that positive fedback.

You certainly have not offended me at all - you write from your hert when you post dome of your inner most feelings and that is what this space is for.mKeep writing and keep us up to date with how you re going and how you are feeling. Only too happy to read and respond when I can Smiley Very Happy

X

X

Zoe7
Community Guide

Goodluck @Wanderer  Let us know how it all goes - hope it has a good feel about it and you like it Smiley Happy

X

x

Zoe7
Community Guide

Thanks for the update @Wanderer  House hunting can be annoying but you do have time as you said. Hopefully something comes up soon that you put in an offer for and it is accepted, I know that all depends on you selling your place as well so goodlick with that too.

X

X

Zoe7
Community Guide

Take you time to move things @Wanderer Once the contract for the farm has been signed then you can move things a bit quicker, Hope you find a house soon so you can move things strtight there. Goodluck for your daughter starting at a new school - it is great they have an induction day to make that transition a bit esier.

X

x

Zoe7
Community Guide

Moving is difficult even when you have somewhere to go but knowing you don't yet must be making moving things out really hard - especially if you are storing things at multiple places @Wanderer  I hope your daughter's induction went well today - it is great that they offer this for new students so they can get used to some things before they actually begin.

X

X

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance