Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our stories

TAB
Senior Contributor

Re: Dark Skies

resilience is perhaps the greatest thing kids can learn @Wanderer ..have a laugh and get on with it.. one of my achilles heels lol, I still struggle with it 

Hope4me
Senior Contributor

Morning @Wanderer

I'm very fortunate as my med's aren't mind altering and are only taken once a week. I haven't had any adverse reactions since. 14 years ago I knew pain in its worst form; I couldn't even toilet myself, so when I started on them I cried deeply from relief.  I wish these kind of tears for you some day...

Being taken advantage of would certainly be something to consider. I'm sorry this happened, I truly am.

Heart

@Wanderer I am so very sorry to hear of your condition.gd to hear you have a good doc I don't know how you manage pain as I don't cope with it and yes meds we can do without. I feel psychologists are good to get all out but many do NOT understand pain unless have it themselves as why I'm changing psychologist to a pain management psychologist to see if will help me .I wish you the very best xx

Thinking of you @Wanderer I'm sorry it's so hard. You have had so much to deal with; it's been relentless. I don't know if time heals but in terms of psychological pain, time has given me space, and the pain takes up less of my life. It's no longer overwhelming. I hope the same for you.

Related image

@Wanderer

Hearing your weariness. Wish something would help. 

Flegel - Carnation and EggsFlegel - Carnation and Eggs

We know kids need a laugh sometimes, but does it have to be when your freezing.

thinking of you lots @Wanderer HeartHeart

Hello and hugs @Appleblossom @frog, @Marrie, @Hope4me

@Shaz51Thanks for your support xxx I hope all's well with you 😊

X

x

Ha ha  @Wanderer

Glad that the spirit of fun reigned for both of you, and hope she enjoys the real tests out in the bush. So many life skills and values to be found out there.....

I actually loved camping, but my kids did not get the benefit of enjoying it with me much, due to complicated marriage and ex not liking not staying in hotels.  Though they got some benefit and experiences I hope ...

Heart

On a practical note. I was shocked to hear on the news today that a young man had his own car roll over him while camping.  So horrible.

It is good she will learn lots with you and it will increase her self sufficiency for her future.  My kids would not have had many holidays at all if left up to their dad.

Take Care.  Dads are important.

X

X

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance