Skip to main content
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our stories

AutisticArtist
New Contributor

Autistic, BiPolar, Anxious,....

Yeah, I'm all those things and so much more. G'day

3 REPLIES 3

Re: Autistic, BiPolar, Anxious,....

Hi, I'm 2 out of those 3 & probably more too.  Living with these conditions over a long period of time certainly takes it's toll.  I've only been diagnosed for 1 year, but the medication is helping & my new understanding of my illneses seems to be of benefit most of the time 🙂

Hi, autisticartist

Your chosen name also proudly states you are an artist.  I think Art is such a hugly important contribution to a healthy vigerant /community and it is disappointing that people can sometimes forget that that those of us that see / feel / visulise the world differently are behind much of the art that community values.  It is also a wonderful way for us to share what is unitque to us - I hope you continue to stand pround of this aspect o yourself and value what you contribute in your own way.  What type of art do you create?  What are you most proud of?  I have just started photography again after a very long time - as I said on another reply - taking photos helps me see beyond of the grey of the word.

cheers Crystal

Hi, and welcome! Yes, please, tell us about your art. 

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance