Skip to main content
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our stories

Re: Any diagnosed germophobes or hoarders on this forum?

@Emelia8  thinking of you and hoping your pain is easing...I know you're being quiet at the moment...sending many good wishes and Heart

@NatureLover . I can’t remember if it’s this week or next, that you see your Dr for your shoulder pain. I’m hoping it’s this week. How are your pain levels ?

It’s turned cold in both our states. I strange start to summer. I hope you still manage some nature walks, through it was windy and wet here yesterday, not good walking weather.

I have home help coming today, so I need to tidy a few things beforehand. 😂😂😂

I hope you are doing ok. Sending lots of ❣️💕❣️💕💙💜💚💛🧡❤️💖💗💓💞💝

Hi @Maggie , it's next Tuesday that I see the GP about my shoulders. She's away this week. The pain is not too bad this morning, surprisingly. 

Yes, am getting out in between the showers for gentle walks.

Is your home help the same or different to your cleaner? And is the new-ish cleaner working out OK? 

Thank you for all the many different colourful Hearts 🙂 and your care. Sending you lots of 💜 and care back!

@NatureLover  Home help and cleaner are the same person. So far it’s working ok, though I got the days mixed up last time , and didn’t have anything ready. She was fine and had a coffee instead.😏😏

Still a week to go before you see your Dr. I’m glad the pain is ok today.

Walks will be a nice break. Cold here this morning, though I’m not complaining. 

I have a Woolworths order coming this morning. Then cleaning help, then my painting student. It’s a busy day for me. We are making stones today. She’s really excited about that.

Take care. Thanks for the 💜 much appreciated.

@NatureLover @Maggie 😄🐝🌺👀👂🌟💞

Emelia 🌷

Does your home help come once a week? I'm glad it's working OK. That's good she sounds easy-going, @Maggie ...

Good luck today with your busy day...Your student sounds really enthusiastic, which would be very satisfying I imagine. 

It looks beautiful outside this morning, I can't wait to get out in it. I see Tasmania has 17 degrees today, which would make you glad, I think... 💜

Thank you for dropping in, @Emelia8 ...much appreciated 🙂

I hope you are managing OK...sending you 💚 and care and good wishes... 

Sending love @NatureLover 💛💛🧡🧡

@NatureLover 💕💕

A62D349E-FFB9-410E-B76B-637D19B9663C.jpegCE4612C8-C933-4CAE-854D-1A5B5894A63B.jpeg

hoarding--01.jpeg

☹️😞

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance