Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our stories

Re: Am Not Coping

Morning @oceangirl @Zoe7 @Sam11 @Faith-and-Hope @Emelia8 and anyone else following along.

Hoping your day goes well and you all had a good night last night.

Lots of love and hugs 

💕💕

Morning @Snowie @Zoe7 @oceangirl @Sam11 @Emelia8 .....

Bit short on sleep here, but I got the legal email answered and off my desktop, which feels better anyway.

Morning @Faith-and-Hope 

Glad you got the email sorted. One more thing done.

I hope your day goes well today

Hi @Zoe7 @Snowie @Faith-and-Hope @Emelia8 @Sam11 

Didn't get up too much today. 

Meeting a friend tomorrow for lunch and looking forward to this.

Not sure what I will be doing Thursday and hoping to do housework and take dogs out to the beach. 

And Friday catching up for a lunch time BBQ with friends

Thanks @Snowie ...... 💕

That sounds busy @oceangirl 

Good morning @oceangirl @Zoe7 @Faith-and-Hope @Sam11 @Emelia8 and anyone else around.

Hoping you day goes well, lots of sunshine here today

Lots of love 💛💛

Morning @Snowie 

Have a great day. 

Its not so sunny here today but thats ok. Its nice its actually cooler and not so hot. 

I have my fur babies with me.

@Faith-and-Hope @Snowie @Sam11 @Emelia8 @Sans911 @Anastasia @greenpea and anyone else passing by... too tired to think so sorry if you are not tagged....

A very long day following an equally long day yesterday. Only 2 weeks left with the kids and I really am looking forward to the break. My energiser bunny was very full on today and wore me down. He was not the only one though - there were several issues but the kids are tired so not fully capable of making the right decisions all the time. Keeping them focussed, quiet and on track takes that little bit more energy at this time of year - which I just do not have - have to push on though and deal with it.

My Mum is not well and not recovering as expected. That also means Dad cannot do what he needs to do as he needs to be there for her. I will visit on the weekend to give Dad a break - my sister will do that tomorrow. I have Cat back to the vet tomorrow afternoon so can't go then. 

I honestly do not know when I will fit everything in over the next week with my own appointments, work for the class and also getting the kids Art work sorted and back to them before the end of the year. One step at a time 👍

Hugs and hugs and hugs to everyone Heart

@Zoe7 - I don't have any words but I am walking alongside you. Holding you up when you are tired. It's been a tough year for you. 💖💖💖💖💖
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance