Skip to main content
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Looking after ourselves

Re: Worry Room - Get it out, and walk away: No responses please

My beautiful neighbours daughter died last week .... her funeral is tomorrow of course I will go to support my wonderful neighbour. I hate funerals ....

I don’t know why I bother. I really don’t. WTF

@Maggie  Because you are gorgeous and are loved and have so many talents to share. You are super kind and caring. You matter to us 💜💜💜. Sorry couldn’t resist writing that one even though I’m not supposed to. 🤭🤫

@Teej  I can’t help myself either. Splashing through the tears. I think you are super special. More splashes., buckets. 💕💜💕💜

ohhh my darling @Maggie , sending you lots of hugs my friend HeartHeart

sitting with you xxxx

I don't know if I want to be a carer anymore.

There's a lot of hope on the horizion but I simply don't want to do this anymore.

In spite of this I shall keep going, pacing around the house, hours of walking each day to escape the fact I cannot sit still in agony or depression for too long.

I really hate myself right now. 

I’m so full of hurt and anger. 

I have no idea how I’m ever going to get over or get through anything. 

Theres no break from traumas/stress. 

😩😢💔

What I wouldn't give for there to be another person around, even just sometimes. Someone to notice I'm having a hard time, to see I am stretched and to listen and care when I say I'm struggling a bit. Someone who could take over, just for a little while and to say that they've got this when I feel like I don't.

Worrying big time for my results of my blood tests next Monday to see how my diabetes and kidney disease stage 4 is going with my  other phyiscal problems  are going , leaving this here and see what happens next Monday xxxx

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance