Skip to main content
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Looking after ourselves

Re: Worry Room - Get it out, and walk away: No responses please

The last couple of days were ok. Even found myself smiling.

Just now... Nope. He talked to me like I was a piece of dirt. Why does he have to be so unkind? Why speak to me with such hostility? Why does he never appear to understand me?

As much as I try, maybe it's my fault. I do not like him, I do not think. I am now in my bedroom. Don't know how long I will be in here for.

I feel so overwhelmed with every single thing in my life. 

Tears now 

Hey @Former-Member just wanted to check in and see how you were going. Sending some strength and hope your way, you deserve better Heart

I wish things could get better 

I wish I was good enough for people 

I wish I could just be myself for a day

I wish I wasn't a mistake,failure or let down

I want to be able to escape my own head when I'm like this. 
No one understands when I have the mask on. I'm to scared to tell any of my family how I'm feeling because they will just tell me I'm attention seeking when im Not. 
I'm over acting like everything is okay when it isnt

i just want to be better

i feel like giving up but that isn't a option... I need to keep fighting.

im safe 

😭😭😭

@Former-Member 

why are all my posts censored!!!!why should I even bother

Another moment of weakness. I am lost and lonely. I am sad and in pain. I am confused and frustrated. I am a mess. I am so damn worried about someone very close to me. My heart hurts every moment of everyday. I can't sleep I can't eat. I want this all to end. I am so very tired all of the time. Only have 1 thought in my head and I can't stop thinking about it. 

Hi there @Lee82 This sounds very heavy and I am sorry to hear you're feeling so much pain this morning. You deserve support right now @Lee82 As our forums are a peer service not a crisis service, I am going to send you an e-mail with services that can support you right now Heart

I am strong but I am tired...

It just aches inside, the need for some kind of affection, some kind of company from a husband, some kind of kind communication between us. I just have never understood why choose to get married to someone if you don't even spend time with them. I made dinner, something he likes. He won't even hardly talk with me. I am just a no body to him

My mind goes back to childhood it seemed to be very similar r. Hardly anyone spoke to me or showed an interest in me as a person.

I'm wanting to sh badly to get rid of emotional pain 

I want to die 

Hey BlueBay,

Just reaching out and letting you know that we are here to support you. Please take care of yourself.

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance