Skip to main content
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Looking after ourselves

Re: Worry Room - Get it out, and walk away: No responses please

@Whitehawk 

Sorry I shouldn't have posted 

I was taken advantage of 

it was very wrong 

how do I trust the so-called professionals 

Hi again @BlueBay 

I am sorry that you now regret posting about how you were let down so badly by a MH professional. Sadly some MH professionals do not always act ethically and you have every right to tell your story of how it has impacted you.  I hope that the MH professionals at the SANE Help Centre would be able to offer you a trustworthy and professional service. Your own judgement about who to trust BlueBay is a reliable guide,

warmest regards

Whitehawk

Feeling kind of angry and resentful today...most of the time I like to be forward-thinking and have an optimistic outlook and not feel like a "victim", but gosh darn it some days I just have to feel those angry, "victim" feelings!

It feels like a lot of my interpersonal traumas have been just the result of the fallout of someone else's lack of emotional intelligence...not even them having a specific problem with me.  Oddly enough that makes me feel even smaller and more invisible, like I'm just a bit part in their Big Lives, a background character washed away by their tsunami.

Makes my feelings feel insignificant.

Roles. Responsibilities. Pressures. Isolation. More diagnoses. More Life alterations. Pain. When will it end. People can only be strong for so long. People can only cope for so long before the cracks  get bigger and wider in that 'im ok' mask 

There are so many things that cant be 'fixed'. the only 'hope' offered is to learn to live with. cope with. accept. its not recovery its just slow death.  

So hard to get through the days. I am fasting at the moment. It helped me last time with emotional ups and downs. On my 3rd day now.

Feeling sad and discouraged. He never seems to want me or show any interest in me as a person. My welfare or health even. I am grateful he  is paying for glasses for me. But all he said when I got home, actually walked in the front door was "how much is it going to cost"? I had not even put my bag down. He never showed an interest or anything in me as a person. It is so sad. I did not marry him for money. But rather in hope to share life together. Maybe I have got all this marriage thing wrong. I don't know. I am so very lonely 

He speaks to me like a robot if he speaks at all to me. Almost plastic like. I hate it. Its void of any kindness at all. Please someone tell me is this normal for a husband to me like that. I am thinking it isn't. His heart towards me seems cold. I don't want it to affect me. But it does. I tried tuning my self out from him. But that just made me feel bitter and not a nice person at all. Just seems hopeless. 

Hey @Former-Member , sounds like a really difficult situation. I'm going to flick you an email to check in, keep an eye out Smiley Happy

No more.  

I have had 2 hrs sleep snd I don't know how I'm going to cope with the day. I care for my mother in my home. Mum is 91 and has dementia. She had a fall Wednesday morning. The hospital checked her out and she had no injuries --- thank goodness --- but I've had hardly any sleep since. 😴😴😴

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance