Skip to main content
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Looking after ourselves

Re: The Challenges of Mental Health Wellbeing

H has settled a little but still not back to his normal self. I know he despises my psych but i am trying to ignore him with that one. It has take  a long time to build up trust with my psych amd i am not about to dismiss that just because he doesnt think he is any good.

I dont think i have ever tasted tiramisu before. I am more of a savory person. Love cheeses!

I hope you take some of your own advice too and schedule some self care into your weekend too hun. I think we probably bith need some.

I hope i am not keeping you up hun. 

@Sans911 

Yeah @Snowie you've made a very good point there. I wonder if it's a little bit of jealousy because you're talking to another male about intimate, private details he is not privvy too.

Tiramisu is an Italian dessert with sponge fingers on the base. These are soaked in Expresso coffee. Then there is a big layer of cream with chocolate sauce on top and coffee sprinkles as well.

I don't mind some savoury things, but I nearly always look at the dessert menu first before I order!

I like lots of cheeses too, like on a platter with fruit, nuts,. But I don't like the "stinky" cheeses like blue vein and similar ones. Yuck!

H is just going to have to learn to accept my choice in psyche

Tiramisu sounds yummy hun. I love how you check out the dessert menu first!!!

Stinky cheeses are the best cheeses. My favourite cheese is blue vein, could eat it everyday.

I am going to have a shower and see if that helps a bit hun. I don't think there will be too much sleep tonight.

Hopefully you will be asleep soon as I know it is getting late over there too.

Thanks for the chat @Sans911 , like always sis you help so much. 

Yep my eyes are getting heavy now. I hope you get some restful sleep hun. So nice to hear from you this way.

Goodnight. @Snowie. Take care hun.

💐💜 @Snowie @Sans911 

@Snowie @outlander @Zoe7 @CheerBear @Teej @Appleblossom @Shaz51 @Flying_Hams... Just dropping by with a quick hello before I go out. Catch up with you later today.

Hi @Sans911 👋😘

👋 from me too @Sans911

Hope it's a good one for you today ❤

Also hoping you have a good day today @Sans911 Much love and many hugs coming your way Hon Heart

Hi @Sans911 Heart

Have a good day hun 

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance