Skip to main content
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Looking after ourselves

Re: Supporting my wife who lives with Borderline Personality Disorder while maintaining self care.

😞 Lots of love and prayers @Determined.

Re: Supporting my wife who lives with Borderline Personality Disorder while maintaining self care.

Thinking of you @Determined - hope you get through tomorrow ok 

Mum in law is back out of isolation ward. Seems whatever bug Drs thought she had she hasn't after tests so that is a relief. She does look weaker though 😔

Growing concern about darling also.

General mood is on a downward trend I feel  with among other things negative self image comments.  A few more egg shells than usual to walk around and the ice is a bit thinner 😒

How are things today @Determined?

@Former-Member   😬

All quiet at the moment but started the day with threats of self harm (permanent type).

Went to the hospital to visit MIL and FIL got an expletive lanen rant because of something he said.    All avoiding each other at the moment.   I am just tired at the moment. Over it all. 

I am just tired at the moment. Over it all. -- kow what you mean my @Determined, sending you hugs Heart

I think it is a combination of the unknown with MIL and impending back to school/ uni.

School and uni by itself is enough to push her over the edge but add mum to the mix and ...

I get that but find it hard to accept being blamed for everything and treated so poorly 😥

Yikes @Determined you were suspecting a downward slide  ... do you think treating team need an alert to be raised Bro?  Do you know when her next pdoc appt is?

Hard to know @Former-Member if I should be raising the flag just yet.   I may ask tomorrow when the next pdoc app is. If info is not forthcoming I could just call and find out.  Darling really needs to be seeing a councillor but refuses.  While there is currently risk I think it is low enough at the moment to manage at home but for how much longer ?  If things continue on the downward trend I will requesting assistance though.  

Makes tricky with MIL so uncertain. 

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance