Skip to main content
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Looking after ourselves

LostAngel
Senior Contributor

Positive/Good Things About Me Attributes, Gifts, Dreams

Hello Everyone just thought Id start a new thread regarding positives about our Personalities ,character to find a way to be positive about ourselves and help our self esteem as individuals by reckognising our Strengths wether it be inner Strengths,Hidden Strengths or something about us that we ourselves go wow I like that about myself,Hopefully this is a encouraging thread to build each other up when we recognise not just the strengths within us but also recognising the strengths in those around us on forums ectSmiley HappyHeart

3 REPLIES 3

Re: Positive/Good Things About Me Attributes, Gifts, Dreams

Ill start with my List of Positives about myself Heart One I am Beautifull,two I am Strong, Three I am Kind,four I can sing, Five I careHeart

Positives is that Im blessed as I gave birth to my 18month toddler when every doctors told me I couldnt have children.  I am loved as my little sister is my best friend and Im living the dream where I'am the best version of me 🙂

@LostAngel this is a wonderful idea! Strengths I'm a good listener. I am pretty intelligent. I don't do things in halves. I'm loyal and I'm a chatterbox. I'm mostly happy.
I'm resilent and have grit.
Thanks for letting me think about it out loud.
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance