Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Looking after ourselves

Re: My fitness journey

@Queenie  I am very happy that you are disgustingly healthy 😄 xxx work placement would be enough to stress somebody out.

@Queenie @BryanaCamp @Ant7 @Shaz51  and all who pass have been going for lots of walks! The weather here is beautiful and today I plan to go for 3 walks!! 😄 how crazy is that. Went for a walk this morning with my 83 year old neighbour who was super fast up and down hills gave me a real workout. But checked the weather and it is going to be a sunny and mild day ahead so will be heading off again throughout the day.

Hope everyone is well and enjoying their own fitness journey 🙂 love pea xxx

@Queenie @BryanaCamp @Ant7 @Shaz51 and all who pass. Well as many of you know already I have been walking everywhere! I have an early morning 5am walk and a later walk as well which can clock up 2 hours. Great news is my jeans are getting looser!!! I am thrilled!.

How is everyone else doing?

@greenpea  @Queenie  @BryanaCamp  @Shaz51  @Eden1919  And anyone else reading. I am doing ok up and down training is going well but that’s is causing some injuries which causes me to miss training. This week I have done 2 x 3 hour rids and 2 x 6km walks I didn’t get in the pool or out for a run because of soreness and injuries but there’s always next week. My weight loss is slowl maybe 1/2 kg a week so I will have to see how it goes but my fitness is going awesome 

way to go @Ant7 , @greenpea  Smiley Very HappyHeart

no walking up here due to rain and a sprained ankle

Hello @Queenie , @BryanaCamp , @Eden1919 

Way to go @Ant7 and @greenpea ! I have an ndis review meeting next week and I’m going to ask about a dietitian or OT to be funded next year. I’m really struggling with my back and neck which is preventing training at the moment. My gp has referred me for physio.

Hope your ankle feels better soon @Shaz51 

thank you @Queenie  HeartHeart

and I hope you feel better soon too

well done @Ant7 , hope you're not in too much pain & your injuries get better soon. I know how horrid and frustrating the body can be with injuries so I sympathise. Well done on the exercise, very impressive.

Amazing walking @greenpea , you're an inspiration!

@Shaz51 I'm so sorry to hear you've got a sprained ankle, I hope you are resting up, hugs.

Good luck with the physio @Queenie , I hope that is really helpful, my back was a bit sore last few days and it's not fun, a bit better today. Best of luck with the ndis, that would be great if you can get your needs met with the ot or dietitian.

My cholesterol is a little up so I'm thinking hard about how to improve my diet. Sounds like veggies and fish is the go, bit expensive - healthy options always are! Haven't done any exercise this week, no hiking. Going to try my hardest today to do a 5km walk.

hello @BryanaCamp , @Queenie , @Ant7 , @greenpea , how are you today

@BryanaCamp, I have frozen veges and I cook some of them through the week

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance