Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Looking after ourselves

Re: Living with Ourselves

Hello @eudemonism @outlander @Former-Member @Meowmy @MDT @greenpea 

@Exoplanet @Teej @eth @Maggie @Former-Member @Adge @TAB 

I am trying to remember all of the names of people who have supported me on here of late.

I thank you all

Again I apologise for not being able to know everyone's current situation.

I caught up with some on here, some on Hamsolo thread

as well as exoplanet on yours...

I have been struggling with symptoms of major depression again for some time now

along with too much upheaval, angst amongst people I know..

I am working on one day at a time.

I am extremely tired and lack motivation..

I cry often when alone

I even told my husband how bad my depression was for the first time ever...

So I am working on distractions...similar styles on hamsolo thread

as well as music turned up high..

reading library books

last surgery for me result was benign cyst very deep.

husband's result found early would have been cancer and spread through organs and tissues if left much longer.

calls from family member

other son talking about how much he went through with his dad at times he stayed there...

mother not wanting me to visit her again..

not back into exercise yet...one day..

I just feel like one big mess ..

so please do not let my mood or words affect any of you..

I know that you all have so much going on in your own worlds..

I am following my advice to others and putting it into words...venting...

I will get through this...this will pass..

sending hugs to you all 💜

@Sophia1 hey, hope you feel better soon. Take care

Hey @Sophia1
Thabks for the tag my friend. Take care of yourself please.
You are great addition to the forumite group 🙂
Lots going on for you atm

Sending love @Sophia1  sounds like there's a lot happening for you at the moment.  Good on you for sharing.  You deserve all the support we can give you as you do such a good job of supporting others.  Good that you were able to tell your husband.  I hope he's a good support for you xx

@Sophia1  Hi Sophia1 hugs to you my dear friend Sophia1. I am sorry things are so tough for you atm. I consider you one of my most dearest friends on the forum so please do not hesitate to call out to me in times of trouble as I am always here for you. Love peaxxxx

Hi @Sophia1 I read what you write, & always appreciate your thoughts (& expression).

Even though I don't write much myself - anywhere on the forum.

Adge

r.gifthCASOJT6H.jpg4f8046dca8dcc85fb874005a7f0d431b--birthday-ideas-birthday-cards.jpg4.png @Sophia1 

@Sophia1 💕💜💕💜💞❤️💞

@Sophia1  Heart

I think depression is a natural part of healing, just like when you fall over & scrap your knee; then your body does things to heal it - when you fall over & find yourself facing things like surgery or trauma, your brain, which is part of your body, does things to heal. Sometimes the scrapped knee can get infected, it needs more care. That's sort of how I see depression, like the infected wound, it's a sign that something needs more care. Often the scrapped knee doesn't get any particular treatment, a bit of a wash & a slight limp - but in time the body is still able to heal it. I see tears as a way of our thought processes washing the wounds & the lack of sparkle in a smile or less enthusiasm is it's limp. It may heal with a mark, like a scarred knee, but the hurt will lessen & the body will strengthen, so that it can move on. That's what bodies do 😉
I'm glad the cyst they found was benign, I hope your recovery is going well Heart
I'm glad your Husbands problems were found early Heart
I'm sorry your Son went through so much with his Father at times, & that you Mother
doesn't want you to visit again Heart
Keep thinking about that exercise . . . I think that's an exercise in itself  😉
I don't blame your messing feelings, I think I understand them a little. Feel what you need to feel, but know that I & many, many others are wishing you better ones Heart
Vent away girl! I do, & it helps me! It's like getting that infection out . . . like
squeezing a pimple {YUK!}, it might hurt a little, but it just might help it heal!

You will get through this . . . it will pass HeartHeartHeart

Love to you @Sophia1  Heart

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance