Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Looking after ourselves

Former-Member
Not applicable

Re: Judgements

@PeppiPatty 😞

My mum, now 87 was a school teacher, strict but heart of gold. I was not bellowed at. 

As much as I smile when my friend describes Mum as a tough old broad, I am ever so grateful for her and my late Dad who was such a gentle person. 

My mum, now 87 was a school teacher, strict but heart of gold --- @Former-Member, sometimes looking back makes me relise how it has helped us now

@PeppiPattymy very special friend , thinking of you lots HeartHeart

Hello @greenpea, @outlander, @Appleblossom

@Shaz51@Former-Member I love my mum she is what ties me here. Once she passes then I will be free to move elsewhere if I choose.

@greenpea, I am totally sure my mr shaz would totally agree with you Heart

Hello @PeppiPatty, @greenpea, @Former-Member, @outlander, @Appleblossom

thinking of you today xx

my special friend @PeppiPatty, I seem to being judged big time by my cousin , she is lovely , do anything for you BUT my mum is her aunty and  She is judging me that I am not doing enough for my mum Smiley Sad

it is sooo hard at times

hugs @Shaz51 you do MORE THAN ENOUGH for your mum and everyone else. People are always telling me the same thing about my pop esp. its hard to take it like water off a duck back isnt it

it is @outlander, my sister

and my mum is so indepentant too which makes it harder as you don`t want too take over too much

and I think my cousine expects a lot , but my mum  and my MIL are happy with what I do ( so they say )

@greenpea, @Former-Member, @Appleblossom, @PeppiPatty

yes your right @Shaz51 the more you overtake the more they get upset. your doing enough, and you cant do any more than that Heart

thank you my sister @outlander HeartHeart

just so upsetting when she rings a tells me what I should be doing xx

how are you going xx

i totally get it @Shaz51 they alwasy have suggestions on what we should be doing but no intentions to help. can be really upsetting cant it
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance