Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Looking after ourselves

Arizona
Senior Contributor

I need to write

I need to write. I need to be myself. I don't necessarily need a reply but if anyone wants to reply please be gentle and kind. 

I ate too much and threw up again (not in a major way). I have a mild eating disorder and my therapist knows about it. And I still haven't had a shower or cleaned my teeth. I feel disgusting. And I feel lonely and sad.

Oh, well that's all I have to say. I thought I wanted to say more.

4 REPLIES 4

Re: I need to write

sending comforting hugs back to you my friend Heart sounds like you very much need support keep safe Heart

I feel a bit better today. I'm going to try and have a shower. I think this is the longest I have gone without a shower or cleaning my teeth (5 days).

My therapist is going to call me today at about 4pm.

I might try and make something with the chicken in the fridge. 

I will try and eat better.

I wish I could have a spa and then walk out onto a warm, tropical beach. And leave all my troubles behind.

I can understand @Arizona  a day spa and tropical beach would be so beautifull Heart,But I can also hear that your taking positive steps forward and doing your best ,one day at a time my friend Heart

Thank you @LostAngel . That's very kind of you ❤

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance