Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Looking after ourselves

Re: Earthquake this morning

@ArraDreaming@BlueBay@Arizona@SmilingGecko@Snowie 

we were on the earthquake a few years ago up here xx

We had resident ducks that hang out in our backyard, they belong to the nearby lake... they were really confused hahah

yes I most certainly felt it I was asleep at the time and woke up to the bed, and whole house shaking at first I thought a family memebr was banging on my bedroom door very loudy and then I thought Someone had broken into my house untill I opened the door,it was anxiety provoking to say the least and cause Ive been off my antidepressants for a few weeks and just started taking them again last night the night before this quake I also thought for a while that I was halicinating or imagining the quake happening needless to say it was a wake up call in more ways than one

Hi @BlueBay 

I'm near Newcastle, NSW and the radio reported people felt it here as well as on the Central Coast.

One in a 50 year event.

Sounds a little scary what you went through.  

Yes I felt my chair vibrate I thought it was my cat behind me pulling on it! But when I found out what time it happened I know I was sitting in my chair at that time!

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance