Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Looking after ourselves

Re: Ditching the Ciggers

Thanks @eth I really struggled yesterday thinking dodgy patches or state of mind dunno. Has been ok rest of time. @Former-Member

Has today been easier than yesterday @TAB?  I seem to remember reading somewhere that the 3rd week is really difficult for a lot of people - if you can get through that it's supposed to start getting easier.  

Yeah did hear that re rule of threes last nite was a bugger @eth today ok except felt like one first thing, in bed even. Felt like I couldn’t breathe. Maybe I should start doing some hard exercise, re forgetting to breathe lol well smoking is a lung exercise of sorts ok besides taking all that crap in lol. I should go to drs and get something to sort sinuses and loosen lungs up a bit , getting horrible white stringy stuff from nose occasionally it so dry well from me having head in a smoker for last 20 yrs der lol

Well its Day 18 today, getting sick of patches, well my body is I think, so may have to go to dr's or something. I actually find the My Quit Buddy on app store couldnt find it before because pretty much had to get the name letter perfect to find it on search  der. Anyway its something to play with, has some info on it.  @eth@Former-Member@Former-Member@Former-Member@Zoe7

IMG_6608.PNGIMG_6609.PNG

IMG_6608.PNGIMG_6609.PNGFaith's CatFaith's Cat

I think you are doing such a wonderful job at ditching the ciggies @TAB 18 days is awesome Cat Very Happy

Go you @TAB 🎉🐱🎉

thankyou @Zoe7 went for first walk in ages, could actually smell cigarette smoke walking down the street. Sense of smell must be coming back 

Thanks @CheerBear Cat Happy

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance