Skip to main content
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Looking after ourselves

Re: Daily goals, motivation and check in

Hi @Shaz51 hope you are having an easier day today. So sorry to hear your lumph nodes are due to stress. You poor old sausage, that's really hard. You sound like you work really hard and look after a lot of people.

I've been quite productive today

- did a load of washing

- did the dishes

- went for a 5km walk

- off to an appointment soon & to do some errands.

I have to go out tonight so I'll shower & put on make up later

today I...

did a load of washing

sent emails

job searched

did grocery shopping

did a 5km walk

cooked dinner

Today is an odd day. I’m a teacher and I’m now working in the independent school system. Our school had a long weekend. Which means a random day off.., I’m it good with random. I was sick last week with a virus so I’m already out of routine. Add an extra day and I’m very off schedule. 

I had a few goals today. One was to get to CrossFit - I couldn’t go at my normal time as I have a psychologist appointment so I went at 9am. Which was huge for me.

I also needed to get my bunny some more food - which I did (shops and I... 🤷🏻‍♀️).

My last goal was to get to the book store but it got too much. But 2 out of 3 is pretty good. 

Hope everyone is getting through their goals. 

I got out of bed and got my butt to uni, even though I didn’t feel like it ....

Well done @Watermelongirl ! Are you back at work today?

Great work @Faith-and-Hope! That can be very tough to do.

Today I did a 10km hike, felt better afterwards. Now I'm trying to convince myself to do the dishes. 

quite productive today

- 10 minute high intensity workout, 5km walk

- finally washed my hair, finally!

- washed clothes ready for volunteering tomorrow

- read emails

- job search

did volunteering today without any upsets.

after a very, very slow start this morning I ended up being quite productive from noon..

- did a HI 10 minute workout, and a 5km walk

- did grocery shopping, lotsa healthy veg, got meds from the pharmacy

- sent out invites for a social dinner, still waiting for a few replies, booked the restaurant

- sent emails

- cooked up a big stir-fry with marinated tofu, chicken, bok choy, broccoli, carrot, corn, beans, zucchini

- did the washing up

- cleaned the loo

- managed to not much out on sugar!

Now I have to water the plants and later I have to call my brother in the psych ward

Hope all on the thread got some goals done today Smiley Happy @Teej @Faith-and-Hope @Watermelongirl @eudemonism @Shaz51 

I got to a medical scan I have been trying to get done  

I picked up paperwork for my D2’s NDIS application, which should secure her carer despite whatever else happens with the rest of us, leaving me under less strain if things go off the rails, and more capable of trying to keep the unwell ones steady

Got some paperwork sorted for travel documents needed for tomorrow

Helped out some lost tourists who crossed my path

Grtting started on a backlog of homework

👋 @BryanaCamp 

well done @Faith-and-Hope that's a lot of work. it was nice of you to help the tourists

today I'm off for a gallery visit with a group. I know there are at least two people who make me very anxious/irritable so my goal is to keep my distance from them and keep my cool. from experience I've learnt that it does not pay for me to engage with them beyond basic pleasantries. the exhibition should be interesting

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance