Skip to main content
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum News and Updates

Former-Member
Not applicable

Online Peer Group Chat // Let’s talk about procrastinating // Thurs 1st July, 7PM-8:30PM AEST

Hey everyone! 

We're excited for our next online Peer Group Chat on the topic of procrastination, scheduled one week from now on Thursday 1st July, 7pm-8:30pm AEST. The Peer Group Chat will be facilitated by Peer Support Workers 😊

It can be common to struggle with motivation and time management, particularly if there are things that we’d rather not do. Let’s talk and learn from each other about our struggles and how we manage, with the aim of being a bit more self-aware, being a bit gentler with ourselves, and hopefully getting closer to doing the things we want to do.

Here are the times the chat will start in each state:

Screen Shot 2021-04-22 at 11.51.51 am.png

Tagging some people who might be interested, or might know of others who might be interested 😊

@Shaz51 @bipolarbunny @BPDSurvivor @Judi9877 @Adge @Flying_Hams @Teej @Emelia8 @Anastasia 

You can participate, and also read the transcript afterwards, here 🎉

10 REPLIES 10

Re: Online Peer Group Chat // Let’s talk about procrastinating // Thurs 1st July, 7PM-8:30PM AEST

Hi there @Former-Member . Thanks for tagging me in on this Peer Chat. Very much appreciated! I'll definitely be there as I struggle with procrastination and now with starting uni again, I'm going to need all the tips I can get! I notice that with me, procrastination and my depression are very closely related, along with me participating in this if I'm scared of the outcome of something. Maybe there could be a part of the discussion about on any tips to help with this topic that forumites could offer as part of this important topic? Just a friendly suggestion!

Judi9877😎

Re: Online Peer Group Chat // Let’s talk about procrastinating // Thurs 1st July, 7PM-8:30PM AEST

Hey everyone @Alicat @Judi9877 @Flying_Hams @Anastasia a reminder that this event will be taking place tonight at 7pm AEST here Smiley Happy

And @Judi9877 that's great you're keen to join the conersation 😊We'll absolutely be holding some space in the chat to talk about tips, strategies and learning from each other Heart

Thank you @Former-Member 

I can't make it but will read over after the event so appreciate being tagged ☺️

@saltandpepper might be of interest to you? 🙂

@Anastasia I would but uh, I'll be busy, uh... sitting on the couch... procrastinating 

Haha norty!

Well if your procrastination leads to a positive outcome as far as joining in you have the info @saltandpepper 😜

A reminder that this group chat is starting here Smiley Happy

Tagging people who were interested or are currently online and may be interested Smiley Happy @Judi9877 @saltandpepper @bipolarbunny @BPDSurvivor @Alicat @Flying_Hams @Anastasia @Shaz51 @Adge @Meowmy @BlueBay @Sophia1 @Former-Member @Eve7 @oceangirl 

I haven’t received the verification code @Former-Member 

Sorry @Former-Member  cant join. Not doing well tonight. I need to cocoon myself to feel safe. 
hope it's  a good night. 

Sorry @BlueBay hope you feel better soon.

I give up trying to join this chat, it just never works for me. Not what I need tonight and I know I shouldn't take it personally but I am.

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance